Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
- Tether to Pay $41 Million for Alleged Misleading Claims That Its Crypto Token Was Fully Backed by US Dollars Reserve October 16, 2021Tether has agreed to pay $41 million (roughly Rs. 307.2 crores) to settle charges levied by US Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) that says it mislead consumers by claiming that its crypto token was fully backed by US dollars reserve at all times.
- Samsung Tops Global Smartphone Shipments in Q3; Apple Top Earner in Q2 2021: Reports October 16, 2021Samsung retained the top spot in global smartphone shipments in the third quarter of 2021, while Apple earned the most operating profit and revenue in Q2 2021, as per analyst reports. Global smartphone shipments declined 6 percent due in Q3 due to component shortages.
- Hawkeye to Release on Disney+ Hotstar in Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, English October 16, 2021Hawkeye will be the first Marvel Cinematic Universe series to be offered in Malayalam, Disney+ Hotstar has announced. Hawkeye release date is November 24 on Disney+ Hotstar in English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, and Malayalam.
- Uber Delivery Executives Win EUR 10,000 Each in Damages, Boss Jailed in Italy Ruling October 16, 2021Uber Eats couriers have secured the ‘first conviction’ in Italy for crimes related to workers' exploitation. More than 40 delivery executives have won damages worth EUR 10,000 each and their former boss has been sentenced to jail.
- Moscow Metro Launches Face Pay — Large-Scale Facial ID Payment System October 16, 2021Moscow on Friday launched a new payment system called Face Pay that will use facial recognition technology for payment of metro fare at more than 240 stations.
- Audible, Apps for Holy Books Disappear from Apple’s App Store in China Amid Crackdown October 16, 2021Audible and some mobile apps for reading the holy books of Islam and Christianity have disappeared from the Apple’s App Store in China to adhere to the country's tightened rules for internet firms.
- Jack Dorsey Says Square Is Looking to Build a Bitcoin Mining System October 16, 2021Twitter co-founder Jack Dorsey has said this fintech company Square is looking to build a Bitcoin mining system based on custom silicon and open source for individuals as well as businesses.
- Meteorite That Crashed Into Canadian Woman’s Home Can Reveal Much About Solar System's Origin October 16, 2021A meteorite, that pierced through the roof of a home in British Columbia, Canada narrowly missing a sleeping woman, has the potential of unravelling mysteries about our solar system.
- Realme GT Neo 2 With Snapdragon 870 SoC Goes on First Sale in India Today: Price, Specifications October 16, 2021Realme GT Neo 2, launched earlier this week, went on its first sale in India today at 12pm (noon) for Flipkart Plus customers and will be available at 12am (midnight) for everyone else. It will be on sale via Realme.com, Flipkart, and offline retail stores. The smartphone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 SoC […]
- NASA's Mission Lucy to Unravel Solar System Origin Launches Today on a 12-Year Journey October 16, 2021NASA's highly anticipated mission Lucy is scheduled to launch today at 0934 GMT (15:04 IST). The spacecraft leaving for Jupiter's Trojan asteroids will be on a 12-year journey to understand planetary origins.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A CAR?
Search our inventory with multiple options, and more cars are adding weekly…
DO YOU WANT TO SELL A CAR?
If you want to sell your car
You can Contact Us…