breadcrumb jjmotorsautosales > Popular Topics
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
- Vivo T15G India Launch, Variants Tipped; May Launch in March 2022 January 17, 2022Vivo T1's India launch timeline has been tipped. The smartphone is said to launch in the country in March. It is also said to get two RAM + storage variants – 8GB RAM + 128GB storage and 8GB RAM + 256GB storage. It may also get a 12GB RAM variant.
- Samsung Galaxy M33 5G Production Begins in India, Launch Imminent: Report January 17, 2022Samsung Galaxy M33 5G's production has begun at the company's factory in Greater Noida. This suggests the smartphone's imminent launch in the country. However, there is no official confirmation regarding the launch, price, or specifications of the smartphone.
- Safari 15 Security Flaw Discovered That Can Leak Your Browsing Activity, Personal Identity January 17, 2022Safari 15 is found to have a serious vulnerability that could allow attackers to gain access to your browsing activity and personal identity attached to a Google account.
- Oppo Reno 6 Lite With Snapdragon 662, 48-Megapixel Triple Cameras Launched: Price, Specifications January 17, 2022Oppo Reno 6 Lite has been launched as the company’s latest addition to its Reno 6 smartphone series. The smartphone features the Snapdragon 662 SoC paired with 6GB RAM and 128GB of built-in storage and a 48-megapixel triple camera setup. Oppo is yet to reveal when the smartphone will be launched in India, or how […]
- Google Foldable Smartphone May Be Called Pixel Notepad, Price Details Tipped: Report January 17, 2022Google’s rumoured foldable phone may be called Pixel Notepad, and could be more affordable than the Samsung Galaxy Fold 3 that was launched at $1,799 (roughly Rs. 1.34 lakh ), as per a report. Meanwhile, two animations in Android 12L Beta 2 suggest the phone may feature a form factor similar to the Oppo Find […]
- Crypto Scam Websites Registered 9.6 Million Visits From India in 2021: Report January 17, 2022A recent report has claimed that unaware crypto investors from India have been generating millions of visits on scam websites. Many of these websites offer fake investment plans to unsuspecting investors leading them into financial losses.
- AI-Generated Art Within NFT Space Is Rapidly Gaining Steam, Expected to Grow With the Metaverse's Emergence January 17, 2022AI-generative non-fungible tokens are becoming increasingly popular within the art community and the emergence of technologies like artificial intelligence, machine learning, blockchain, and the metaverse is only expected to further its growth.
- Ola Electric Halts Production of Vanilla Ola S1 Scooter, Offers Ola S1 Pro Features to Buyers January 17, 2022Ola Electric has announced that it has halted production of its Ola S1 electric scooter. Instead, it will focus its resources for producing Ola S1 Pro electric scooter as it has more demand. To compensate Ola S1 buyers, the company is offering them Ola S1 Pro features through a performance upgrade that will cost Rs. […]
- Delhi Transport Corporation's First Electric Bus Flagged Off by Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal January 17, 2022Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal flagged off Delhi's first electric bus service starting a 'new era' for transportation.
- Tecno Pop 5 Pro With 6,000mAh Battery Capacity Teased to Launch in India Soon January 17, 2022Tecno Pop 5 Pro launch has been teased by manufacturer Tecno, ahead of the launch of the smartphone in the country. The upcoming Tecno Pop 5 Pro will feature a waterdrop style notch and a 6,000mAh battery. Tecno is yet to reveal important specifications including the processor powering the handset, RAM and built-in storage configuration, […]
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A CAR?
Search our inventory with multiple options, and more cars are adding weekly…
DO YOU WANT TO SELL A CAR?
If you want to sell your car
You can Contact Us…